Patch for pgAdmin 4 docs

From: Susan Douglas <susan(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch for pgAdmin 4 docs
Date: 2016-06-20 14:58:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi All,

At this point I have not made any major changes to the way the TOC/indexes are set up.

There were a lot of inconsistencies in the .rst files (bad links, incomplete names, extra line spacing, etc.) Some caused Warnings when I generated the html, and some did not. In either case, as I updated the files to remove an inconsistency, the problems with expanded sidebar seemed to correct themselves.

As a rule, I don't like it when seemingly unrelated changes seem to fix a problem (I'd much rather know why something makes a difference), but it's working properly locally now (with a shorter, neat sidebar that only expands the current node index), and if I roll back the changes, there are still problems within the files that ultimately need correcting.

Thanks!

-- Susan

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin_docs9.patch.zip application/zip 10.6 KB