Reminder: FOSDEM PGDay 2018 and Devroom CFP

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reminder: FOSDEM PGDay 2018 and Devroom CFP
Date: 2017-11-16 15:43:18
Lists: pgeu-general

The Call For Papers deadline for FOSDEM PGDay 2018 and the PostgreSQL Devroom
at FOSDEM is fast approaching. The deadline for submissions is November 19th
so get your submissions in soon! Submissions can be made to both events, or
just one, please note in the submission form at which event you are interested
in presenting. Note that we are NOT using the FOSDEM Pentabarf system for
submissions.

https://2018.fosdempgday.org/callforpapers/

FOSDEM PGDay 2018 is a one day conference that will be held ahead of the main
FOSDEM event in Brussels, Belgium, on Feb 2nd, 2018. This will be a one-day
PostgreSQL focused event with a single track of talks. PostgreSQL Europe will
also have our regular devroom at the main FOSDEM event during the weekend.

For full details about the conference, and our FOSDEM Devroom, see the event
website:

https://2018.fosdempgday.org/

We hope to see you in Brussels!