Not able to insert binary Data having NULL

From: "Manish Jain" <manish(dot)jain(at)globallogic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Not able to insert binary Data having NULL
Date: 2007-10-11 05:04:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have bytea column in one table and using C language, I am trying to
insert a binary data (having NULLs)

into bytea column, but it just inserts/updates till NULL reached.

Please let know whether I am missing something.

Any other approach - may I use some data type instead of bytea so that
any binary data can go there?

Best Regards,

Manish Jain