No notification/progress window under Windows 10

From: Christoph Schreiber <schreiber(at)netzwerge(dot)de>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No notification/progress window under Windows 10
Date: 2017-11-09 12:26:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I've tried pgAdmin4 a lot of times under Windows10 but still there is no notification or progress window showing what is going on. In Windows7 no problem.
When I want to restore a database the only notification I get is "Restore job created". No info if it was successful or which errors occurred.

Please check this behaviour.

I have the latest version from the pgAdmin website running under W10 Pro 64-bit.

Beste Grüße
Christoph Schreiber

---

[cid:312315410(at)06012011-05AB]

Netzwerge GmbH
Wendenstraße 377
20537 Hamburg

Tel.: 0 40 - 55 55 088 - 0
Fax: 0 40 - 55 55 088 - 55

info(at)netzwerge(dot)de<mailto:info(at)netzwerge(dot)de>
www.netzwerge.de<http://www.netzwerge.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Wi.-Inform. (FH) Dennis Körner
Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 142857