full text searching

From: Mark Phillips <mark(dot)phillips(at)mophilly(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: full text searching
Date: 2012-05-29 21:28:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I have read the pg 9.1 doc's about full text search, rambled about the web a bit looking for related articles, and had good experiences implementing lightweight prototypes. Now I can sense the depth of the water as I try to determine a solid approach for implementation.

I would be most grateful for links to articles that discuss the design issues one should consider before implementing a long term strategy. Case study, or architectural articles, and similar.

Thanks,

- Mark