Support edit order of the fields in table

From: Chang Wei 昌維 <changwei1006(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support edit order of the fields in table
Date: 2023-05-31 16:31:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Postgres community: I think support editing order of the fields in
table is a useful feature. I have known that the order of fields will
effect the data structure of rows data, but I think we could add a extra
information to identify the display order of fields but not effect the
rows data, and the order identification is only used to display in order
while execute `SELECT * FROM [table_name]` and display the table
structure on GUI tools like pgAdmin.

Now, we must create a new view and define the order of fields if we need
to display the fields of  table in a order of our demand, it is not a
good way.

Many Thanks

Chang Wei