HINT message for "ALTER SUBSCRIPTION.. WITH" need to change with SET keyword

From: tushar <tushar(dot)ahuja(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2017-05-19 10:11:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

There is small issue in the HINT message which we provide at the time of
dropping subscription ,where we are saying -WITH (slot_name) which need
to change with SET (slot_name).

postgres=# drop subscription sub;
ERROR: could not connect to publisher when attempting to drop the
replication slot "pub"
DETAIL: The error was: could not connect to server: No such file or
directory
HINT: Use ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... *WITH* (slot_name = NONE) to
disassociate the subscription from the slot.

expected = "HINT: Use ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... *SET* (slot_name = NONE)
to disassociate the subscription from the slot."

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB https://www.enterprisedb.com/