Download plpgsql

From: Steve Erickson <serickson(at)digitiliti(dot)com>
To: "pgAdmin Support (pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Download plpgsql
Date: 2013-12-15 21:14:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

We've got a server running Ubuntu 9.04 and Postgres 8.3. They're old, but cannot be upgraded at this time. I need to install plpython but can't find a site to apt-get. Is there one out there?

Steve Erickson
Senior Developer
612.242.1343 cell

NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify our office by return email or at our telephone number (651) 925-3200. Then delete and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments.

Thank you.