[Pljava-dev] How to load a jar with the postmaster

From: wilsonjr at gmail(dot)com (Wilson Jr(dot))
Subject: [Pljava-dev] How to load a jar with the postmaster
Date: 2006-06-24 02:30:21
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello folks, I'm new here and in Pl/Java.
I have a doubt, when I reboot my Postgres Server, I need to reload all my
.jar files ok?
Is it right? How do I put to load all my functions in .jar of my db when the
postmaster start?

--
"? este um mundo no qual devemos esconder nossas virtudes?"
Willian Shakespeare

Wilson J?nior