windows, cant find ostgresql.conf

From: Typing80wpm(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: windows, cant find ostgresql.conf
Date: 2005-04-21 00:50:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I just did a windows install of postgresql. I cannot find or edit the
postgresql.conf. This is a new Dell machine running XP Professional OS.

I chose not to install as a windows service, but as a job which I can start
and stop.

Where should I look for help.

Is it easy to uninstall?

Should I uninstall and then reinstall as a windows service?

If I install as a windows service, is that reversable, or might it
permanently change my computer in some undesirable fashion.