Calling stored procedures and functions

From: Simon Connah <simon(dot)n(dot)connah(at)protonmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Calling stored procedures and functions
Date: 2021-03-30 08:23:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm really sorry to ask so many questions in such a short period of time but I'm having some issues with getting things to work and Google isn't working too well for me at the moment. At least I am doing what Google tells me but it still isn't working. Anyway, my code is here (along with the error message):

https://gist.github.com/simonconnah/4ea902ca9830caafd3901dea0f84b49f

If anyone could shed some light on why calling this stored procedure isn't working I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Simon.