Re: a recommendation on admin tool

From: john fabiani <johnf(at)jfcomputer(dot)com>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Date: 2019-02-02 01:23:29
Lists: pgsql-sql

Yes I'm sure that's true.  That said, I believe they just going the
wrong way with their development.  It's  my understanding I'm not the
only  one complaining.  I am also sure there are many who like the
direction they are going - I'm just not one of them.  I guess this is
one of those situations were you like it a lot or you hate it.

Johnf