Some typos in documentation

From: Alexander Lakhin <exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Some typos in documentation
Date: 2019-01-12 21:17:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello,
While cross-checking the unique words in doc/ I found a few typos.

REL9_6_STABLE
transcations
(Also there are two 'transcation's in src/bin/psql/po/tr.po, probably
these are typos too.)

REL_10_STABLE+
PQencryptPasswodConn

pg_current_logfiles -- there is only the "pg_current_logfile" function.

NOCONNECT -- this option was replaced with "connect = false" by commit
b807f5982.

LockFileCreateWrite -- Should be spelled as LockFileCreateWRITE (as in
pgstat.c) or LockFileCreateWRITE in pg.stat.s should use CamelCase in
whole. I don't find any dependencies so I would prefer the latter.

REL_11_STABLE+
pg_execute_server_programs -- I could find only the
pg_execute_server_program role in pg_authid.dat.

All the corresponding patches are attached.

Best regards,
Alexander

Attachment Content-Type Size
transcations.patch text/x-patch 816 bytes
PQencryptPasswodConn.patch text/x-patch 697 bytes
pg_current_logfiles.patch text/x-patch 637 bytes
NOCONNECT.patch text/x-patch 774 bytes
LockFileCreateWRITE.patch text/x-patch 529 bytes
pg_execute_server_programs.patch text/x-patch 773 bytes