Probs with libapache-auth-pgsql on Mac OSX

From: David Stanaway <david(at)netventures(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Probs with libapache-auth-pgsql on Mac OSX
Date: 2002-02-05 22:20:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone here has tried the combination of
libapache-auth-pgsql and php4 modules for apache on Mac OSX 10.1.2?

When I start apache with both modules loaded, I get conflicting
definitions of the symbol _DLAddHead from the pgauth module and the php4
module.

Does anyone know a way around this?

David Stanaway
Personal: david(at)stanaway(dot)net
Work: david(at)netventures(dot)com(dot)au