Fwd: [pgsql-performance] Daily digest v1.4804 (8 messages)

From: Valerii Valeev <valerii(dot)valeev(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [pgsql-performance] Daily digest v1.4804 (8 messages)
Date: 2016-12-27 23:57:18
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi Alex,

sorry, I missed your response somehow, got it only with today’s digest.

Thanks for the hint. I have basic idea how to investigate query perf issues.
I thought maybe I miss some understanding of the grounds.
It’ll take some time to get enough test data and I’ll try to take a look myself and come back after that.

Regards,
Val.