Desperate help needed for Replication

From: "Chris M(dot) Gamble" <chris(dot)gamble(at)cpbinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Desperate help needed for Replication
Date: 2003-10-23 22:41:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to perform what I best understand as Multi-master asynchronous replication for postgres 7.3.3 servers. After researching, I tried the pgReplication project (and made the simple modification as listed in their mailing lists), but was not able to build the environment needed for Redhat 7.3.

My question is: is anyone doing this type of replication, and if you are not using pgReplicate, then what are you using?

Thank you,