Pgsql site

From: Jesus Arocho <JesusA(at)spectragases(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgsql site
Date: 2002-03-13 18:36:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to learn Postgres and I think it would be useful to see one or
two working installations. I live close to Quakertown, Pa. If there is a
db admin in the Quakertown to Allentown area that would be willing to give
me a quick walk-thru, I would greatly appreciate the help.

All models are wrong. Some models are useful.
George Box