Install with active Internet

From: John Tucker <john(dot)james(dot)tucker(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Install with active Internet
Date: 2020-12-18 06:30:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Greetings,

I have been looking everywhere I can think of to find an off-line procedure to install pgadmin4 for CentOS 7/RHEL 7. My use is on a System that for security reasons is isolated from the Internet.

Is there help for me. I would love to get away from administrating our PostgreSQL v10 with the Windows 10 pgadmin4 (which is available as a single file install package)

I can create a CD/DVD with all of the files and have our security scan and approve use but this is the only way to bring software into the facility.

Thanks,
Jt