Re: Euro PG conference?

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <andreas(at)scherbaum(dot)la>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Euro PG conference?
Date: 2007-10-09 11:30:51
Lists: pgeu-general

prague is not bad.
but never go there by car :).
when i go from vienna to berlin by car i always have the feeling that
i am going a slightly different route all the time *g*.
on my way back from prague airport i always end up at some shitty
small street :).
the signs on the street need some treatment *g*.

i take this as a vote for prague:

prague: 1 (dave)
vienna: 1 (me)
prato: 0