V7.0.3 Released! - According to ZDNet

From: "Trewern, Ben" <Ben(dot)Trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: V7.0.3 Released! - According to ZDNet
Date: 2000-11-08 17:14:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just thought I'd tell you that ZDNet have announced that v7.0.3 is released!
Didn't think this was true. If it is did I miss the announcement! If its
not ready for release then some people may be using software that they don't
know is still in beta testing.

Not sure if this is such a good idea as it may give PostgreSQL a bad name.

Regards

Ben Trewern