radius+PAM+PostgreSQL

From: Matthew Hixson <hixson(at)frozenwave(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: radius+PAM+PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-03-24 22:03:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there was using the Cistron radius server with
PAM support who is doing the authentication against a PostgreSQL database.
That is the setup I would like to use. However, I'm unsure of how everything
fits together.
Could someone provide me with an overview of their system, or if someone with
more of a clue than I have could explain to me how I would piece these things
together (via config files and necessary modules) I would be forever grateful.
Thanks in advance,
-M@
--
Matthew Hixson - CIO