Re: import CSV file to a table

From: "Martijn Tonies \(Upscene Productions\)" <m(dot)tonies(at)upscene(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: import CSV file to a table
Date: 2017-03-08 14:13:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

If this is a one-time thing, you can use the Import Data tool in Database Workbench, see
http://www.upscene.com/documentation/dbw5/tools_dataimport.htm

Hope this helps.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.