Keycloak and Postgres

From: Marc Tempelmeier <marc(dot)tempelmeier(at)flane(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Keycloak and Postgres
Date: 2017-03-30 13:58:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a replication question, we have some big Cisco UCS VM thingy, where VMs are snapshotted, the drives are abstracted etc. If a VM crashes it will be resumed in 1 min from another rack. What brings us master slave replication or some other kind of replication in this setup? Should we do it because of other failures?

Best regards

Marc