Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo
Date: 2021-12-01 20:58:10
Lists: pgsql-committers

> On 1 Dec 2021, at 20:49, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> Looks like perl2host() was the missing piece, fairywren turned green with
> commit c3b34a0ff4. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I will draft
> a small paragraph on this to the TAP test README for other to learn from.

Would it make sense to add something like the attached to the Portability
section in the src/test/perl/README? It definitely would've helped me with
this particular issue, but that's admittedly a pretty limited samplesize.

--
Daniel Gustafsson https://vmware.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
perl2host_readme.diff application/octet-stream 649 bytes