Start-up script for Solaris

From: "mcelroy, tim" <tim(dot)mcelroy(at)bostonstock(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Start-up script for Solaris
Date: 2006-08-08 11:27:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good morning,

Curious if anyone out there has a start-up script for Solaris? A version of
the Linux /etc/init.d/postgresql one. I recently installed postgres on a
Solaris 9 box and although I can start up postgres it fails to log to the
log file as directed and just "doesn't look right", like it does on Linux.

Thanks,
Tim