Re: crosstab

From: Aram Fingal <fingal(at)multifactorial(dot)com>
To: Postgres-General General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: crosstab
Date: 2012-09-04 17:15:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Has anyone tried developing a PLR procedure to do the equivalent of crosstab but using the Reshape library from R? The reason I ask is that I have been extracting tables like this with an R script, using RPostgreSQL, then functions from Reshape and writing the output to a .csv file. I wonder if a PLR procedure could so this with fewer lines of code and greater speed. I'm just not clear on how to write the PLR code.