Connection failed

From: webmaster <webmaster(at)nmb-it(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connection failed
Date: 2002-06-28 15:35:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi

I am using PostgreSQL 7.0.x Java2 driver on Linux Cobalt with JSP web pages. When I connect to localhost I have no problem but when I try to connect to Postgresql DB on another machine it throws an exception, that is java.security.AccessControlException which reports "access denied". Does it depend on the driver or what else?
Thanks for your help.

Agostino De Bellis