oracle to postgresql conversion tool

From: Marcin Giedz <marcin(dot)giedz(at)arise(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: oracle to postgresql conversion tool
Date: 2018-02-22 04:59:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, there are at least 5 tools I found on the PG list but could you recommend well tested, free one ? we need to migrate production 30GB oracle 11 db to postgres 9 and are looking for best approach. Of course if there is no free/open solution any commercial & recommended tool is always welcome.

Thank you
Marcin