SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan

From: Osmel Barreras Piñera <obarreras(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
To: lista_postgres <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SPI functions to work with the Execution Plan
Date: 2012-02-06 03:01:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I need to develop for my diploma thesis an extension that allows me to travel the implementation plan once you pass through the phase of planning and optimization. SPI functions that could be used to obtain and work with the plan?

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com