Re: API for babel.postgresql.org

From: Alexander Lakhin <exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavlo Golub <pavlo(dot)golub(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: API for babel.postgresql.org
Date: 2018-12-08 10:00:01
Lists: pgsql-translators

08.12.2018 11:13, Pavlo Golub wrote:

> I can share my scripts if it can be useful for you.
>

> Yes, please. Would be awesome. Thanks

Please look at the attached archive. After extracting it, you should
place pology <http://pology.nedohodnik.net/> (I use 0.12) in
pg-messages/ and run ./update-po.sh.
(The script with create .tmp with the temporary files, so you can remove
it later if you wish.)
You will get all united po's in postgresql/. It supposed that you will
work with them using some l10n tools. (I use Lokalize).
After translation you  can run ./scatter.sh and get all the messages
scattered by versions in .tmp/messages-$VER.git.
The scripts are intended for 'ru' translation, but you can easily switch
to another language.
Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Alexander

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg-messages.tar.bz2 application/x-bzip 1.9 KB