Friends, Acquaintances, and Recruiters

From: Ralph Smith <4OtherBusiness(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: James White <jmw(at)sageresearchconsulting(dot)com>, Natalie Denio <NDenio(at)kforce(dot)com>, Blake Berryman <blake(dot)berryman(at)rht(dot)com>, Robert Half Technology <cory(dot)simmonsen(at)rht(dot)com>, BI Class <BI_Class(at)googlegroups(dot)com>, Earl Kurashige <earlk(at)u(dot)washington(dot)edu>, Michael Keshani <mkeshani(at)gmail(dot)com>, Seattle PostgreSQL User's Gruop <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, cstead(at)apexsystemsinc(dot)com, "Tracy A(dot) Stine" <tstine(at)teksystems(dot)com>, James White <jmw(at)SageResearchConsulting(dot)com>, dlee(at)vaco(dot)com, Micheal Schwartz <micheal(dot)schwartz(at)earthlink(dot)net>
Subject: Friends, Acquaintances, and Recruiters
Date: 2013-03-30 01:34:49
Lists: seapug

I find myself at the end of another contract and looking for work again, so I wanted to share my updated résumé and a few words.

I'd like to be done with contract work and find a permanent/for-hire job now.
I'm narrowing my search to PostgreSQL and MySQL Dev and/or DBA.

My SQL Server skills are limited to 160 hours training for Microsoft's BI Cert training for 2008 server. Class was in 2011.
I just narrowly missed a job ℅ an interview on Tuesday, so anybody you know who might know of a DB position like these, please let me know.

Thanks all for anything you can do.

Ralph Smith, MSE
22219 49th Ave. S.E.
Bothell, WA 98021-8047
4OtherBusiness(at)comcast(dot)net

And I mean ALL, I extract irrelevant for each position.