[Pljava-dev] Is it safe to use multi-threaded PL/Java in single-threaded postgres process?

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Is it safe to use multi-threaded PL/Java in single-threaded postgres process?
Date: 2014-03-16 02:04:59
Lists: pljava-dev

So, I really think this question has been definitively answered. If you can produce a test case of your concerns which demonstrates the issue, we can discuss it. But the simple answer to your question is simply: yes. Pl/java obeys the rules and works according to spec. It does the right thing in the right way using the best practices.