Re: pg_combinebackup --clone doesn't work

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_combinebackup --clone doesn't work
Date: 2024-06-20 22:07:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's a fix adding the missing headers to pg_combinebackup, and fixing
some compile-time issues in the ifdef-ed block.

I've done some basic manual testing today - I plan to test this a bit
more tomorrow, and I'll also look at integrating this into the existing
tests.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-clone-headers.patch text/x-patch 2.0 KB