Re: Improving tracking/processing of buildfarm test failures

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: sia kc <siavosh(dot)kasravi(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Improving tracking/processing of buildfarm test failures
Date: 2024-09-02 21:45:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2024-09-01 Su 2:46 PM, sia kc wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I am a developer interested in this project. Had a little involvement
> with MariaDB and now I like to work on Postgres. Never worked with
> mailing lists so I am not sure if this is the way I should interact.
> Liked to be pointed to some tasks and documents to get started.

Do you mean you want to be involved with $subject, or that you just want
to be involved in Postgres development generally? If the latter, then
replying to a specific email thread is not the way to go, and the first
thing to do is look at this wiki page
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ>

cheers

andrew