Re: database lagging

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Aguayo <aaguayo(at)opensysperu(dot)com>, Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain(dot)github(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: database lagging
Date: 2021-07-23 18:58:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm running rh-postgresql12 psql version 12.5OS RHEL 7I can run select query but lagging to create role, table,
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success