Change Request

From: Mike Oppelt <mike(dot)oppelt(at)zuerchertech(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change Request
Date: 2015-08-18 14:30:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Is there a way to make pgadmin more tolerant of losing its database connection? I sometimes have to drop my database and replace it with an earlier incarnation. It's not uncommon for pgadmin to crash when I do this and if it handled restoring its connection better hopefully that would help.

I appreciate any changes/feedback you can give.

Thank you,
Mike Oppelt