RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this

From: Michael J Davis <michael(dot)j(dot)davis(at)tvguide(dot)com>
To: "'Khristos I(dot) Khoury'" <ikhoury(at)user1(dot)stritch(dot)edu>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this
Date: 1999-05-07 15:49:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

What do you mean when you say 'Also I gave full permission to anyone
to access my Data Base on the Unix server'? Does this mean you executed a
"grant all to public on table_name" for all database objects (tables, views,
indexes, etc)? Since Access97 is working, this would imply that hba.conf is
configured correctly. I assume you are running Access97 and your VB
application from the same machine. You will either need to provide more
details and/or a copy of your psqlodbc log file.