Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Mickael Deloison <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andras Fabian <Fabian(at)atrada(dot)net>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!
Date: 2009-06-25 21:08:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Ashesh
Vashi<ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Please find the updated patch.
> I have realized that parallel execution of the queries is possible, which I
> had disabled in the previous patch. :(

OK, thats weird. It doesn't work for me on Windows or Mac, but it sure
looks like it should. I've attached my version of the patch with
updated error message, qualified names for the mutex and removed
white-space changes. Can you see what's up?

--
Dave Page

Attachment Content-Type Size
AvoidRunningMultipleScripts_v3.patch application/octet-stream 1.5 KB