PostgreSQl HA solution

From: Marcin Giedz <marcin(dot)giedz(at)arise(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQl HA solution
Date: 2016-11-30 14:00:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Does anyone know any reliable open source HA solution with stream replication and IP live migration in case of master node failure? Recently I've been attending Fujitsu PostgreSQL webinar and they presented so called "mirroring controler" + sync stream replication . I'm wondering if this combines of regular stream replication + some kind of keepalive mechanism ?

Regards
Marcin