Re: OSCON booth duty

From: Robert Bernier <robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSCON booth duty
Date: 2014-06-22 17:53:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Gabrielle,

I put my name in two places, one starting Tuesday afternoon and starting Wednesday morning.

I'm going to need a badge right?

We'll be coming into Portland at earliest noon, Tuesday 22 July. I definitely want to hang out at the booth that day but I'm not certain about committing a time. On the other hand I'm certain for Wednesday.

So what kind of events, socials etc, are currently set up for those two days?

Robert