Please help re backend message type 0x50

From: Donny Ryan Chong <don-don(at)i-manila(dot)com(dot)ph>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please help re backend message type 0x50
Date: 1999-07-24 08:47:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, Could you please help me with my problem. I am currenlty implementing somewhat of a proxy. Meaning, there will be a lot of sql queries doing at the same time. Every URL address will be check whether it exist in the database. After opening a lot of sites, suddenly i receive a "backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle". Please reply as soon as possible because we have a deadline for the project. Thank you in advance.

By the way i am using postgres 6.4.2 running on a Pentuim II-350 with 64 Megs RAM

Donny Ryan Chong