Modeling tools

From: "Kincaid, Larry" <lwkinca(at)sandia(dot)gov>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Modeling tools
Date: 2008-08-20 14:42:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, does anyone have any experience with MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL? I've been looking at modeling tools and it appears there's really only a couple that support postgresql. CaseStudio2 *was* a pretty good tool but then it was acquired by Quest Software and became the Toad Data Modeler. Looks like it may still be a good tool but I can't seem to get the sales staff to return my calls so I'm exploring alternatives, which is how I found MicroOLAP. Just wondering if anyone has tried to use this tool for schema modeling and DDL generation. Thanks.

- larry