about our photo clipping path

From: "Jeff" <loyaljan(at)mail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about our photo clipping path
Date: 2015-03-05 06:59:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We want to introduce our photo retouching/clipping path.

Here are our offerings below: photo retouching, photo clipping path,
jewellery photo retouching, ecommerce products photo editing, photo cut out
and masking, beauty and skin retouching, wedding photos editing.

You may send us a photo for free testing to check quality.
Looking foroward to receive your soonest response.

Thanks,
Jeff
Email: lovocontact(at)tom(dot)com