Re: Old revised version, and a new one

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Date: 2003-11-14 01:12:08
Lists: pgsql-www

On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 05:34 AM, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:

> The path for the alternative is incorrect ;)
>
> http://www.grzm.com/postgresql_org/html/index3.htm

Thanks, Andreas! Glad you figured it out. I'll get the hang of this
yet, I swear it ; ) For your added viewing pleasure, you might want to
check out
http://www.grzm.com/postgresql_org/html/indexc.htm
I added some background colors to see how things were lining up when I
was debuggin g. (Not intended for production use!)

> That one has some really nice elements, there are others I don't like.

Thanks! I wanted to try some things to provide some design contrast and
explore some options. There are things I'm definitely not happy with:
the right sidebar is kind of plain, the survey should be set off more
visually, the GBorg section on the left is heinous, need more
distinction in the news/events articles themselves, to name a few.

Michael