Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x

From: "Hanu Kurubar" <hanu(dot)kurubar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Douglas J Hunley" <doug(at)hunley(dot)homeip(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Date: 2007-06-05 17:01:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

Find the attached Postgres.conf file. I am using 8.1 Version in Lab.

I haven't done any changes to this conf file to improve the performance.

What are the attributes needs to be modified in the conf file to improve the
performance?

I am looking forward for your assistance.

Regards,
Hanu

--
With best regards,