Installing postgreSQL

From: "Malm Paul" <paul(dot)malm(at)saabgroup(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing postgreSQL
Date: 2007-10-08 06:29:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I'm trying to install PostgreSQL 8.2.5 on a WIN XP computor.
I have removed the path to cygwin, but It will still not be installed.

The error I'm getting is:

Your local 'Administrators' group contains 'Interactive users'
This is a common configuration error that causes sequrity issues.For
this reason, Postgre

and here the error print out is cut.

I have no idea what this means, and I have not found any information
about this error.

Is ther anyone who please can inform me how to install PostgreSQL?

Thanks in advance
/Palle