foreign key on views

From: "Josh Harrison" <joshques(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: foreign key on views
Date: 2007-09-21 11:25:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Where in the source code can I see the error message that says foreign key
to a view is not allowed
The exact error message as it appears when I try foreign key reference on a
view is

referenced relation "xyz_view" is not a table

I just wanted to know where is this error message thrown in the source
code.?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
josh