How to get debuginfo from building source code

From: "Hou, Zhijie" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)cn(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to get debuginfo from building source code
Date: 2020-10-22 02:49:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

My PostgreSQL 10.3 in Centos7.4 exited abnormally and generated core.dump.

I want to analyze the core.dump but I does not find postgresql10-debuginfo-10.3 in
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/debug/10/redhat/rhel-7.4-x86_64/

Can I get the debuginfo from building the source code ?
If so, What compile options should I use ?

Best regards,
houzj