psql for winxp?

From: Jerry LeVan <jerry(dot)levan(at)eku(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL - General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql for winxp?
Date: 2006-06-19 21:53:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I would like to install a "psql" command line program on
my winxp box. ( something that acts like psql on a unix box.)

I hope to embed such a program in my Tcl/Tk and Python
PostgreSQL browsers so I can more offer more functionality
in the browsers...

My development environment on XP is restricted to
scripting languages ( tcl and python ).

Any candidates/suggestions?

Jerry