enhancement idea: re-establish lost connections?

From: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: enhancement idea: re-establish lost connections?
Date: 2006-11-02 23:04:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Shouldn't it be fairly easy to make pgAdmin reconnect do servers it has
lost its connection to? After all it has all the connection information
(assuming password is saved) and could try to re-establish it?

I personally use a laptop and often switch connections (wired LANs,
wifi, cellular broadband) and find it a major drag having to reestablish
all connections: go through all the dialogs for broken connections,
close and reopen all query windows (I often have about half a dozen
going), making sure unsaved ones are taken care of, reopen all query
files (or cut and paste from "dead" windows, etc.)

Thanks!

George